Submit a Paper to SoutheastCon 2024
In EDAS, there will be two types of submissions: i) full length paper (regular papers), and ii) extended abstract (short papers). Regular papers will be included in Track 1 through Track 9, while short papers will be presented as Posters.
Paper Submission Instructions
The review process will be performed from the electronic submission of your paper. To ensure that your document is compatible with the review system, please adhere to the following requirements:
- Manuscript Templates can be found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- File Format for the submission is pdf only. Authors must follow the IEEE Requirements for PDF Documents for their manuscript preparation
- Regular papers should be of 6 pages in length with the option to add 4 more pages at an extra cost ($85 for each extra page), for a maximum of 10 pages including figures. Short papers should be no more than 2 pages including figures.
- Papers exceeding the maximum page limit will not be accepted.
- Authors should ensure that the initial REVIEW MANUSCRIPT does NOT include any author names or their affiliations. If the paper is accepted then the author names/affiliations will be added to the Camera-ready manuscript to be submitted later.
- Manuscripts shall NOT contain page numbers, headers or footers.
- All submissions should be in English. Authors are responsible for proofread their work before submission.
Your submitted paper will be inspected by our submission system staff to assure that the document is readable and meets all formatting requirements. If your paper passes inspection, it will be entered into the review process. A committee of reviewers selected by the conference technical committee will review the documents and rate them according to quality, relevance, and correctness. The conference technical committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation in the conference. The result of the technical committee’s decision will be communicated to the submitting authors by email, along with any reviewer comments, if any.
SoutheastCon 2024 will adopt a double-blind rolling review system. To enable double-blind review, the initial manuscripts should not include the name and affiliations of authors. These will be added later by the author for the camera-ready version once their paper is accepted after the review.
Notification of Acceptance
Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or non-acceptance by email as close as possible to the published author notification date. The email notification will include the presentation format chosen for your paper (lecture or poster) and may also include the presentation date and time, if available.